Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Myriam Borg - A Female Entrepreneur's Journey, Going from Struggle to Empowerment

Beach in Thailand Koh Samui

Good Morning! 19 years back I couldn't have envisioned awakening and carrying on with the laptop way of life that I do today.

At the beginning of today, I got up, went for a stroll along Silver Beach in Thailand Koh Samui, after I watched the sun ascend over the shoreline, I grabbed an espresso and natural product smoothie en route.

Indeed, I am as yet working while I site to see, when my telephone hums, I answer it and afterward get on with what I'm doing. The way of life to me is as much rational soundness as it is adjusted to my day.

When I originally understood that corporate life wasn't for me, I was working 9-5 in the city, driving 2 hours every way consistently, I had a home loan and was vigorously pregnant with my second youngster.

All things considered, I had an inclination that I deserved to at any rate give it a shot! So I felt the dread and DID IT ANYWAY!

Quick forward to today... I maintain my compact business which is “Create Australia” from any place I please! The decision is my own, I work from the shoreline, my inn room, the pool, or while I am out investigating this new place with my family.

This is the intensity of an opportunity business in real life!

In the event that you feel as energetically about this style of living as I do than compose back to me and disclose to me YOUR contemplations!

Or then again on the other hand...

CALL: 1800 617 111


I want to hear YOUR story!"

Source By: Myriam Borg Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment